Enrollment for 2017-18 programming begins February 6, 2017 at the Educational Services Center.
Each family will enroll their child as a student in the School District of Janesville at this time. After placement is confirmed by a letter sent to your home mid-spring, you will also need to register at the P4J site your child will attend.
Detailed instructions for 2017-18 Enrollment
1. Each P4J site hosts a formal Open House opportunity on January 25, 2017. Hours at all sites are 9-11 am 1-3 pm and 5-7 pm. If you are unable to meet during these open house times, families are always encouraged to contact P4J sites directly if interested in scheduling a private visit by appointment.
2. Come to the New Student Enrollment Office at the Educational Services Center at 527 South Franklin Street on or after February 6, 2017 to complete enrollment paperwork for the 2017-18 school year.
Bring with you:
- Parent Identification (Drivers License/State I.D.)
- Birth certificate
- Student Immunization Records
- Proof of residency (copy of lease/purchase agreement or top portion of utility bill received by mail)
3. Complete the P4J program selection sheet at the Educational Services Center (received from the New Student Enrollment Office) on or after February 6, 2017.
If you have further questions about Preschool 4 Janesville, please contact Angela Lynch, P4J Coordinator, or Peggy Karleski, P4J Secretary, School District of Janesville, 527 South Franklin St., Janesville, WI 53548, 608-743-5038.