Enrollment for P4J is by Appointment ONLY. Please call 608-743-5153 or 608-743-5072 to schedule an appointment today.
2021-2022 School Year Enrollment Available Now
- One person per Family. Masks required. Practice social distancing.
- You must pick up an enrollment packet prior to your appointment and have it completed before you arrive.
- Enrollment packets can be picked up at the Educational Service Center, 527 S. Franklin St.
Families are required to enroll their child as a student in the School District of Janesville in order to participate in the P4J program. A parent or legal guardian MUST be present to enroll, children do not need to be present at enrollment. Please come to the Educational Services Center at 527 S. Franklin St., Janesville.
A child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st to enroll in the program. There is no early entrance option for enrollment.
When you come in to enroll, you must bring with you:
- Parent Identification (Drivers License/State I.D.)
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Proof of residency (copy of lease/purchase agreement or top portion of utility bill received by mail)
After enrolling your child, you will receive a placement confirmation letter. Your specific P4J site will give you all forthcoming details including the date of the first day of school, the yearly calendar, and any orientation or open house opportunities.