ENROLLMENT IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
PLEASE CALL 608-743-5011 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
Families are required to enroll their child as a student in the School District of Janesville in order to participate in the P4J program. A parent or legal guardian MUST be present to enroll, children do not need to be present at enrollment appointments.
All enrollments are completed at the Educational Services Center.
- You must pick up an enrollment packet prior to your appointment
- Enrollment packets can be picked up at the ESC
- You must have the packet completed before you arrive to your appointment.
- The child must be 4 years old on or before September 1st to enroll in the program.
There is no early entrance option for enrollment into P4J
When you come in to enroll, you must bring with you:
- Parent Identification (Drivers License/State I.D.)
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Child’s Immunization Records
After enrolling your child, you will receive a placement confirmation email. Your specific P4J site will give you all forthcoming details including the date of the first day of school, the yearly calendar, and any orientation or open house opportunities.